Chandak GreenAiry, located on the Western Express Highway near the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, provides a pristine paradise that combines the best that nature has to offer. It is located in Borivali East and is surrounded by not only rapidly developing infrastructure, highways, malls, hospitals, entertainment avenues, and corporate hubs, but also functional ready infrastructure such as the Magathane Metro station.
Chandak GreenAiry, a mixed-use development with retail, commercial, and residential components, provides 20+ Lifestyle Amenities including kids play area, mini boxing ring, swimming pool, banquet hall, barbeque deck, foam pit with rock climbing wall, indoor and poolside cafe, indoor and terrace gym along with library, working areas and a lot more; all of these factors make Chandak Greenairy a great place to live.
More Highlights of Chandak Greenairy
- Two towers are exclusively for residents
- A podium area of more than 21000 square feet
- A natural-themed podium garden
- Strategically located on the Western Express Highway, close to the Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Eco-friendly features such as rainwater harvesting aid in water conservation.
- A lush greenery landscape garden
- There is plenty of parking space for your luxury cars
Approved by Maharashtra RERA, Surya Builders Mumbai’s Greenairy is a residential development project. It is spread out over a large area in Borivali East, Mumbai Andheri Dahisar. Everyone’s dream home is made possible by these luxurious 1BHK and 2BHK housing units. These apartments are exquisitely designed and feature first-rate amenities.
What makes Borivali East an ideal location?
- The local metro station is Magathane Metro Station on the Dahisar (East)-Andheri (East) Metro Line 7
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is about 17 kilometers away via the Western Express Highway.
- SV Road, MG Road, and Main Carter Road are a few key roads that connect to the area
- The Western Express Highway connects Borivali (East) to nearby neighborhoods like Kandivali West, Dahisar East, and Mira Road
- Within a 10-kilometer radius, there are several IT parks, including Nirlon Knowledge Park, Infinity IT Park, and Nesco IT Park.
- Kandivali Industrial Estate is only 6 kilometers from Borivali (East) via the RM Bhattad Road.
- Among the schools in Borivali are St. Johns High School, St. Xavier’s High School, and Sheth GH High School (East).
- Many hospitals are located here, including Shree Krishna Hospital, Apex Multispeciality Hospital, and National Hospital.
- Borivali’s tourist attractions include Kanheri Caves, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, and Tulsi Lake (East).
We’re sure you are too tempted by now to check the prices for Chanak GreenAiry apartment. So, instead of getting in touch with any broker or looking for the prices on google, download IndexTap app – a dedicated and exclusive platform for investors and buyers.
IndexTap provides users with a bird’s eye view of housing unit prices, including a look at sale and booking availability. It presents accurate data to brokers, buyers/tenants, and sellers/landlords through state-of-the-art and cutting-edge algorithms, research, and a team of highly-qualified professionals with skilled expertise.
By providing you a stack view and the list of original prices, Index Tap helps you save a lot of money as well as energy that people usually lose due to lack of knowledge and information. Now get the power in your hands, check the authentic prices and book your dream apartment with IndexTap.