Terms & Conditions
- The Content should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice for the User. IndexTap advises the User to make independent enquiries and obtain professional advice before making legal, financial or real estate decisions.
- The Services are chosen and used at the User’s risk and discretion and IndexTap makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, to the User in relation to the Services or otherwise regarding this Agreement, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- IndexTap does not warrant the Services or the results obtained from the use or that the Services will meet the User’s expectations or requirements or that the Site will be uninterrupted or free from any technical error.
- IndexTap shall not be held liable or responsible for indemnifying, refunding or reimbursing any User for any loss, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by such User as a consequence of the suspension or deactivation of the User’s Account.
- IndexTap shall not be liable for the non-performance or defective or late performance of any of the Services or any of its obligations under this Agreement to such extent and for such period of time if such non-performance, defective performance or late performance is due to acts of God, war (declared or undeclared), civil insurrection or unrest, acts (including failure to act) of any Governmental Authority, riots, revolutions, fire, floods, strikes, lock-outs or industrial action.
PAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- User is solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the payment method. IndexTap is not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of incorrect payment method provided by you. However, if required, we will provide any reasonable assistance to you to secure any refund of your incorrect payments.
- We do not store credit card details of the user
IndexTap and its directors, employees and agents collectively at all times shall be held indemnified against any losses, costs, expenses, claims, suits and/or damages (including reasonable attorney fees) incurred and/or suffered by IndexTap, whether directly or indirectly, resulting from, an act or a failure to act, of any User, person or Third-Party Service Provider for any reason whatsoever and against any claims, suits and/or legal proceedings initiated by third parties inclusive of but not limited to the User’s:
- breach of any terms of this Agreement;
- third party claims arising from an infringement or alleged infringement of such third party’s Intellectual Property;
- claims made by any Government Authority due to the User’s violation of Applicable Law; or
- actual or alleged gross negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the User’s use of the Services or this Agreement.
- a fraudulent act committed by a User which results in loss or damage, suffered or incurred by any other User or by any third party.
- IndexTap shall change, update or modify this Agreement, in whole or in part, without any prior notice to the User, provided, however, that, a notification of such change, updation or modification will be made available on the Site.
- The User’s uninterrupted and continued usage of the Services and the Site shall be deemed as acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes, updates or modifications to the Agreement.
- Once an order is placed, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Since the Website offers non-tangible, irrevocable goods, IndexTap does not provide refunds after the product is purchased.
- Users are advised to use the free trial which is provided on signup wherein they can view 10 transactions of their choice. Users are advised to make the purchase only after getting convinced of the accuracy & comprehensiveness of the product.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to our Policy, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on February 26, 2021
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any action, claim, dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination (Dispute) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction over Disputes arising out of this Agreement.