It’s quite obvious that no one wants to make any compromises when it comes to finding the ideal home for you and your family. However, if you are new to a city or are unfamiliar with a specific area, you may be perplexed. You should never rent or buy a home if you don’t know enough about the area because you can’t change your mind once the deal is finalized. It is critical to conduct thorough research to ensure that your new home is in a safe neighbourhood, is easily accessible to daily needs, and is preferably quiet and pollution-free.
We conducted an in-depth survey and discovered that people get confused when deciding where to live in Mumbai due to a lack of knowledge or a lack of proper research.
To make your job easier, we can assist you in locating the best residential area to live in Mumbai where you can find all of the amenities you need for a comfortable daily life close to your home.
The following is a list of some of the most convenient and desirable residential areas in Mumbai.
Airoli is a well-known residential and commercial area in Mumbai that is well-connected with Thane via the Kalwa bridge and Mulund via the Mulund-Airoli bridge, making it possible to travel from one location to another quickly. Airoli is a popular residential area for middle-class families and students because it is inexpensive to rent or buy a home. Another advantage of this area is that it is an educational hub with all of the necessities of modern life nearby.
– Airoli Schools: Dayanand Anglo Vedic Public School, Datta Meghe World Academy, Vibgyor High School, and others.
– Great places to visit includes Pub G game place Airoli Sec 5, Thane Creek Flamingo Sanctuary, The Mint Leaf, Chinchavali Garden, and so on.
– Malls include Ripplez Mall, among others.
– Rajiv Gandhi Garden, NMMC Park, Newa Garden Park, YashwantRao Chavan Garden, and other nearby parks are a few places to see.
Bandra is one of Mumbai’s most well-known residential districts, with numerous corporate hubs, well-established schools, restaurants, and shopping malls. Bandra is also known for its trendy bars and stylish cafes where you can enjoy hot chai in the evening and cocktails to relax after a long day at work. You can easily travel from Bandra to any location using buses, auto-rickshaws, and taxi services, which are readily available at all times.
– Bandra schools with essential requirements include St. Stanislaus High School, Cardinal Gracias High School, St. Joseph’s Convent High School, and others.
– Famous landmarks include Bandra Lake, Bandstand Promenade, and Bandra Fort.
– Malls include Link Square Mall Bandra West, Gazebo Shopping Center, and others.
– Parks nearby include Almeida Park, MIG Park, and Guru Nanak Park.
Thane is one of the upcoming, well-developed residential areas that is changing daily and has several reputable schools, shopping complexes, hospitals, entertainment setups, and so on. Thane is well-connected to the rest of the city by local bus, train, and metro service. Thane is more well-known for having many beautiful and appealing places to visit in your spare time.
– Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School, D.A.V. Public School, Hiranandani Foundation School, N. L. Dalmia High School, and others have essential requirements.
– Famous locations include Datiwali Lake, Hariyali Lake, Suraj Water Park, and the Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
– Korum Mall, Viviana Mall, R Mall, and others.
– Parks nearby include Thane Grand Central Park, Community Park, Thane Mahanagar Palika, and others.
Chembur, also known as the home of commerce and trade outlets, is without a doubt one of Mumbai’s largest and most well-known residential areas. Chembur is well-connected to the main areas of Mumbai thanks to the Chembur Railway Station, which allows people to go to the Chembur market area, where you can get goods and services such as clothing, food, and vegetables at very reasonable prices when compared to other places. Chembur is also known for its delectable dishes such as Misal Pav, Vada Pav, Pav Bhaji, sweets, and so on. Chembur also has fitness centers and gyms, municipal swimming pools, libraries, and a sports club to keep you fit and relaxed.
– St. Gregorios High School, Sadhu Vaswani High School, Loreto Convent School, Swami Vivekanand High School, and Junior College, to name a few.
– Attractive locations include Bombay Kali Bari, Kingdom of Fun, Prakruti Resorts Private Limited, and others.
– K Star Mall, the Central, Cubic Mall, and others.
– Recreational parks include Ambedkar Garden, Chimni Garden Chembur, R H Shisode Garden, and others.