Thane is a renowned suburb of Mumbai, located in the northern Konkan region of Maharashtra. The region houses more than 30 lakes, recreational spots, temples, teak forests, bamboo groves, awe-inspiring views, and inhabitants who seek all these pleasures. Well, you are just a step away if you want to escape the crowds of Mumbai and breathe freely. Be it nature or business; this suburb is developing significantly in terms of residential choices and connectivity to Mumbai. So, wait no more and choose the best properties to buy in Thane.
Thane: A New Residential Destination in Mumbai
Thane, a settlement amidst nature, has slowly become the most preferred location for residential apartments. With large spaces, great social infrastructure, educational institutes, hospitals, and malls in close proximity, Thane has grown well, with several manufacturing companies, IT offices, and some top flats available in Thane. Thane is connected to all the key areas of Mumbai. It is also approachable from other suburbs, expressways, and with the upcoming airport of Navi Mumbai.
Developing Areas in Thane
- Ghodbunder Road: This is one of Thane’s most sought-after real estate destinations, with several infrastructural projects in multiple states of clearance and construction.
- Manpada: This is another best residential area in Thane with a blend of mid-stage construction and ready-to-move-in apartments, which expects good property profits in the coming 5 years.
- Kolshet Road: This area is in its early stages of development, connecting western and eastern express highways along with the Ghorbunder Road. Suggested that, the 6-lane area is a perfect choice for homebuyers with many clinics and schools nearby.
- Asangaon: This region is presently transforming into a mid-segment, reasonably priced housing zone. With several new projects and ready-to-move-in townships, Asangaon is serving homebuyers looking for affordable and small houses.
List of a Few Prime Flats Available In Thane
Thane offers an exclusive range of 1BHK, 2BHK, and 3BHK opulent flats available in some luxuriously prime residential societies by reputed builders like Shapoorji Pallonji, Hiranandani Group, Raymond Realty, and many more. For example,
- Raymond TenX Habitat
- Shapoorji Pallonji, Skyra
- Hiranandani Lake Enclave
Apart from the listed above, several other posh localities offer different-sized apartments covering price bars, making them available for all segments of homebuyers – be it bachelors or a family with kids.
With all the modern-day amenities, abundant open spaces, and amazing views, there are several top flats available in Thane, serving millennials and helping them settle near the metropolis of Mumbai.
Thane Property Rates 2022
The residential sector in Thane has grown rapidly since 2000 as several regions have witnessed continuous development in social infrastructure, the extension of connectivity routes, and numerous lavish constructions throughout the city. With leading residential development, Thane property rates in 2022 are reasonable, which will certainly turn out beneficial in the coming years. The average property price in Thane for a 1 BHK apartment ranges between Rs. 45 Lac and Rs. 57.08 Lac.
In a nutshell, above we have discussed Thane as a leading residential destination and where you can find the best properties to buy in Thane. Now it’s up to you how soon you reserve a residence away from the hustle and bustle of the city in the core of nature. But before directly booking a house, make sure to draft a list of property rates and flat availability in the best residential area in Thane.
Therefore, you can simply check out Indextap for a wide range of properties in MMR that are indexed with the objective of rent and sale.
For more interesting property analysis and details on real estate, visit our website at www.IndexTap.com.